Sunday, December 07, 2008

The Day of Reckoning Approaches

The annual townhome meeting is a month away, and I will be presenting the opening arguments on my proposed amendment to allow indoor cats. I've been left alone by the association Board the last few months on the issue of my two cats, although I never bypass a chance to make the evil eye and stare menacingly at a Board member when I see one. It feels proactive to intimidate the elderly, weak and feeble.

I'm sending out Christmas (or Holiday) cards to the neighborhood, urging them to "get out and vote." I could really use the assistance of social activist groups like ACORN to help. I mean, they registered millions of voters (most of them fake) for Obama, why couldn't they use the $50 million in taxpayer bailout money they received and help me out with a few?

I've prepared the speech I will give before the associaiton, and come up with a few clever lines I plan to use in case I'm interrupted by the witch Glenda, the Secretary. Thankfully the nastiest of the nasties will be in Alabama.

With that in mind, please send me your thoughts, prayers, campaign donations, etc!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home