Thursday, March 27, 2008

Lucas Tukus Announces His 2008 Presidential Endorsement


All the major candidates have been actively courting my endorsement for the upcoming presidential election. While the Tukus normally prefers keeping his political endeavors local and grassroots, it seems this time I've no choice but to get involved.

After much thought, I'm endorsing Hilary Clinton for president. She's a mean-spirited and vindictive gal after my own heart. She's the only candidate I can picture violently slashing someone open with her bare nails, and also the only one with at least one confirmed kill under her belt. Lucas Tukas thinks this is what America needs during these tough times.

The nasty expression on her face reminds me of how the Meow Cow looks when I bite her tail. Notice the resemblance.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home