Tuesday, August 22, 2006

New Operating Procedures from Management

Stephanie is coming home tonight.

It's been so long. I'm not sure if I'll even remember her anymore. Well, beyond her stink.

While she's been away, there's been some changes to the apartment, put into effect by me.



1) The litter box is just where one goes to relieve oneself. It is not necessarily a receptacle for said relief. The carpet does quite nicely too. As long as I'm in the litterbox while in the throws of waste ejection, the location of the result is immaterial.

2) When I'm not relieving myself, I walk around the apartment meowing with a high pierced feminine wail, so that all may know where I reside. Those who object to this practice can pet me and I will consider cessation.

3) Clothes of Stephanie left on the floor constitute amorous advances, and are subject for marking. Which means, being pissed on.

I sure hope Stephanie can comply with these small modifications.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home