Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I wish I was a little bit taller


One day my owner thought it would be funny to stick me in his file drawer. So in I went! No one else really found it amusing, including the handsome specimen shown, but at least he did! Must have something to do with being an accountant.

However, the picture perhaps describes how I feel inside sometimes. Like I'm shut away, someplace Stephanie can't see. And I meow as loud as I can, "Notice me, notice me Stephanie Marie!" But she continues going about her business as if I wasn't even there. Like her law school books or laptop or GI Joe action figures are more important than me.

All I want is for Stephanie to show that she feels the same love for me as I have for her. I may only weight 16 lbs (I used to be upwards of 20, back in the pre-'betes days), but I pack a lot of tenderness.

If she continues to ignore me I'll have to resort to sticking my head in the shower when she's bathing or vomiting on her clothes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home