Thursday, March 15, 2007

Whiskas something softly in my ear



I've taken to the bottle lately, or more correctly, the milk carton.



I just can't get enough Catmilk in my system these days. From the first instant the owner cracked one open (generously provided by the headmaster of the Theo Wirth Spa for Kitties) I was on the floor (I guess I usually am on the floory, to be frank) lapping it up. So sweet. So tasty. So lactose-free. So flesh-colored.

Within minutes I had put down an entire four ounces of the stuff! And let me tell you, my elderly feline digestive system was took unawares by this Whiskas battering ram on its door. Five minutes I was down in my box, enjoying the after-effects of my treat. I loved it and couldn't wait to do it again!

Here's what's in my Whiskas.

Crude Protein, Min. 3.4%, Moisture, Max. 88.0%Crude Fat, Min. 2.2%Taurine, Min. 0.05%Crude Fiber, Max. 0.4%Lactose, Max. 0.2%

That's right. Only 0.4% Lactose, but chock full of the other goodies a kitty craves, like Taurine, Crude Fiber, Crude Fat, Crude Anything, I'm there!

I'll take seconds on some of that Whiskas action!

1 Comments:

Blogger pyrategirl said...

Big Kitties! Milk is yum yum in the tum tum...especially flesh-colored feline milk. I only hope it's not milk FROM kitties, but FOR them.

MER!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home